Bjorn’s still away, so this week’s Tuesday Tasters are from me:
- Over on the Journal of Ecology Blog, When are traits functional? (and for a bonus, anyone at ESA can go to their symposium on the subject this afternoon).
- And for anyone that can’t make it to ESA, there’s a BES-ESA Virtual Issue on Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services
- A helpful guide from BirdandMoon on Which Living Things You Should Study.
- Find out more about Anna Atkins and the world’s first photographic book, Photographs of British Algae: Cyanotype Impressions. The book has also been digitised by the New York Public Library.
- 1 albero, 365 giorni / 1 tree, 365 days: video
Jennifer Meyer is the Assistant Editor for Functional Ecology