Bjorn’s in the field this week, so here are a few things for anyone stuck in an office, on plane, train or automobile or trying to make the most of conference wifi:
- This Virtual Issue: Future challenges in plant-microbe-insect interactions, edited by Alison Bennett to complement the International Symposium on Insect-Plant Interactions, for everyone that couldn’t make it to the conference.
- This Special Feature on predicting restoration of biodiversity – papers currently free to download, grab them for your travels.
- This presentation from David Gibson on using Hierarchy of Hypotheses to organise research in population biology, from last month’s workshop: The hierarchy-of-hypotheses approach: Exploring its potential for structuring and analyzing theory, research and evidence across discipline.
- This video (from this paper) explains Conditional Occupancy Design.
- And this suggestion (from Katie Field) of a song for those heading out for field work in the British summer…
Jennifer Meyer is the Assistant Editor for Functional Ecology